So very many pandemic decisions every day:
- Is it Monday? Saturday? Thursday? April? June? 1977? 99? Indiana? Illinois? IU? Purdue? Brad Pitt? George Clooney?
- Slippers or slipper socks?
- Frayed IU sweats with missing “I” or flannel pajama pants with stretched out elastic waist?
- Underwear or commando?
- Wine? Vodka? Mouthwash?
- Messy, rapidly-turning-gray bun or baseball hat?
- Hulu? Prime? Netflix?
- Pink hearts and unicorns face mask or black crossbones and skulls face mask?
- Sudoku? Jigsaw puzzle? Crossword? Pin the tail on the Michigan Militia?
- Cheetos? Doritos? Kettle chips?
- Brush teeth and rinse with mouthwash or skip the teeth and gulp the mouthwash? (Refer back to No. 5)
- Watch news and open wrists? Watch “Keeping Up With Kardashians” and see if Kim’s butt got any bigger? Or watch “Shtisel” again and consider conversion to Orthodox Hasidic Judaism?
- Sleep? Nap? Doze? Move from recliner to sofa?
- Makeup? Face mask? Burka?
- Eat pan of fudge brownies or 2-layer chocolate chip and caramel cheesecake?
- Help an older lady load her groceries into her car or gut-punch the guy standing 6” from my face in checkout lane who’s wearing no mask and yelling, “This is bullsh–!”
- Brave the crowds to buy toilet paper? Hand sanitizer? Bleach? AK-47?
- Make a nutritious dinner for Hubby and me or hide in the closet and eat a quart of Häagen-Dazs with a soup ladle?
- Use 100-proof hand sanitizer on my hands or make a relaxing Tizer ‘n Tonic?
- Do something? Do nothing? Do anything?
1 thought on “Pandemic Turns Life Upside Down With 20 Daily Decisions”
Numbers 1 thru 20, above… So many decisions, so many minutes in a day, so many opportunities to choose, or not! I know I DO choose not to cook another confounded thing today!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person